miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

How Arts improve my knowledge

It is important to say that arts include many branches, like music, design, photography, and food, among others. The art can be denominated as a development of strategy that involves people to innovate their creativity.

Keeping active our body and mind allows that knowledge grows abundantly. This is the reason why arts help us to innovate and to develop our abilities.

When executing the creativity in our lives we can make positive changes in the attitude of people, because through the art many people develop abilities that in many cases are appreciated by a specific audience.

In some cases the art in its different forms is used to stimulate the development of early abilities in babies, like speaking, walking, listening and touching.

In my case, the art has innovated widely my knowledge through the photography, because thanks to the capture of images, I have been able to develop skills that before did not know I could have. Through the photography, magic moments can be frozen, and these moments are unforgettable for people.

For example, from the moment I started my community work, and as a part of the social work that should be made, I am visiting a nursing home for elder people. This place lodges around 66 elder people, older than sixty five years, which have basic necessities such as love and compression.

When I met this nursing home, I started a final project called “We are great artists”. The main objective of the project is to increase to their self-esteem through photographic sessions. In this way, each one of these elder adults has learned how important they are, just like if they were great artists to whom a camera persecutes to capture them.

This is how the art in different ways improves the knowledge and the creativity of people. The following is a sample of my project “We are great artists”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario